I am a results-oriented professional with a multi-faceted skill set. My current focus is in GIS Analysis, Cartography, and UAS Photogrammetry. I have extensive experience with biological surveys for endangered species, clothing design and manufacture using upcycled materials, photography, and website design, coding, deployment, and hosting. I am currently employed at the City of Salem as a GIS Analyst for Public Works Parks Operations.
My hobbies include bike racing, hiking, photography, and editing OpenStreetMap.
- GIS Certificate – Portland Community College
- FAA Part 107 UAS Remote Pilot Certification
- 19 years project management experience
- 6 years organizational development: training, instructing, supervising crews and assisting in project start up
- 11 years of planning, preparing, completing, and QA/QC of biological field surveys
- ESRI ArcMap & ArcGIS Pro / QGIS / Agisoft Metashape
- Linux / Apache / AWS / Python
- ESRI Collector for ArcGIS / Trimble Juno
- Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Illustrator
- OpenStreetMap / JOSM / iD